Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hi Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I always enjoy mine because I get to be with all my kids at one time. I love my family time!!!! I sit back and look at what God has given Ralph and I. Ralphie may not be here to see it, but I know he would have been thankful for the gifts God has given us. 3 sons, 3 daughters, 3 grandsons and 2 granddaughters. Ummmmm I think I'm missing a granddaughter!! Everything else is in 3s except for the grandgirls. Maybe God will bless me with another granddaughter - - - - SOON!

With Christmas Eve being on Wednesday, we were blessed to be with our brethren in church also. As I heard today, we have so many brothers and sisters that we haven't even begun to meet them all yet. But, one day, we will all know each other completely. That is so exciting!! I am so ready to hear that trumpet sound!! Talk about joy unspeakable!

Thank you all for your prayers for Bro. Loren. But, God's plan was to give him rest. His death is a great loss to the Gosport church. One of my regrets is that I didn't get to hear him and his wife, Sis. Brenda sing "Sweet Beulah Land" again. Oh, WOW! It was not only beautiful to the ears but it was beautiful to the heart. Please remember the Gosport brethren in your prayers.

I hope each and everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year. And I pray that 2009 will be a year of hope and many blessings. I would like to leave you with some food for thought that we learned today in bible study - You can't just talk the walk, you must live the walk!

Love,
Sis. Frankie

4 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

I so agree with you about the blessings of having your family with you. I sit back also when my family is all in our home and I think.."this is a heavenly place I am sitting in right this moment!" I adore my children and the wives they have brought into my life and our grand children. I thank God so much for the sweet blessing He has given me and look forward to more in the days ahead if it's His will!

Jules said...

Hello, it has been a long time! I'm sorry about that, I'm trying to get caught up though :) I hadn't read about the brother's death from there. I'm sorry about that, it is always so hard to lose a part of our family. I certainly look forward to meeting all the brethren, in the most peaceful place of all :)

Charlene said...

Hi I am so glad to meet you I also look forward to meeting all my brethren in the home God has created for us in Heaven. Happy New Year to you too ans sorry about the loss of s brother but I am glad he has found peace.

Sister Stacie said...

Your post really touched my heart it is always good to be thinking about our home. I am so glad God blessed you with being with your family, We know all to well what missing them is, we were not all to gether this year in body but together is spirt. Love Sister Stacie