I had another interesting cake to do a couple of weeks ago. One of the art teachers I work with, her husband drew a picture of a record player. And this is the final product. It was for a friend of theirs who was turning 40. I had a lot of fun making it. The cake I'm working on now is a two tier cake with a tea cup and saucer on top. I'm trying to make the cup and saucer out of gum paste. We'll see! I don't know if it's going to work or not. You make say a prayer that God will give me the knowledge to know how to do it right.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
We have a new brother!!
This is our new little brother. Brother Aaron was baptized today by Bro. Buddy. His story is neat. He is a friend of one of our young brother's. He came with him a couple of times and almost immediately was drawn to God. He started asking questions and the next thing we know, they announce we were going to have a baptism. Praise God!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
way cool yahoo to the new brother and the cake looks great way to go
I was so sad that I missed the baptism :( But hopefully I will make it for the Lords Supper.
I think the cake turned out great I cant wait to see the next one.
What a blessing! It always touches mt heart to hear of another Brother or Sister coming in the Faith to serve our Loving Father. It's such a sweet reminder of what He did for me.
Post a Comment