Hi Everyone -
I have been back from Florida for a week now. This is the first time I've had a chance to blog everyone. Our internet has been down. Well, first, my visit with Bro. Tim and Sis. Jana was awsome. I couldn't have asked for a better trip. They went out of their way to help me have a wonderful time. I did nothing but relax. Oh, we went to the beach and tried to go see a castle and visited the Fountain of Youth and also, Books a million and relaxed by the pool. I even read three books. I had some wonderful spiritual conversation with Sis. Jana. Except for my heart wanting to flip and flutter, it was a perfect vacation. When I get a chance to download some of my pictures, I'll share them.
The day after I got back from Florida, I left again with Bro. Steve and Sis. Charlotte (from IN) to go down to Kentucky and visit with the brethren there. Had a good weekend there also. Bro. Brad and Sis. Deanna have been working on their "new" house now for about 4 years and it looks like they may be able to move in before winter this year. Hopefully sooner!! The brethren in Kentucky had a BIG Christmas in July celebration at Sis. Sharon's house. It was fantastic. They had tug-o-war, cornhole, horse shoes, fishing, and trival contest. Sis. Stubby and Sis. Charlotte (from KY) won this one. Ask her how many feet in a mile. That's the question that won it for them. Around 9:00 pm they had a very nice slide show of past celebrations set to music. Then at 10:00 pm. FIREWORKS. It was so cool. They shot them off across the road from Sis. Sharon's house in a big field, with the cows, ha ha. They were as good as any town display. They lit up the hills and each boom echo through the valley. Then Sunday morning. Oh it was so good to be back in a church meeting. Just a wonderful two weeks for me.
I'm thankful to be home and be safe. But I also thank God that he allowed me my time with other brethren in other parts.




1 comment:
Sounds so wonderful! I was so thankful to hear that the Lord allowed you to go to see Sis Jana and Bro Tim and that your heart did all right. Your whole trip sounds like such a blessing :)
Post a Comment