Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!
I have a rhythm problem with my heart. It likes to beat at it own beat instead of a regular one. Yesterday, it went crazy again. After 6 hours, thank God, it converted back to normal sinus rhythm. Today it keeps wanting to "skip" beats. I'm a little nervous, because I am suppose to fly out to Bro. Tim and Sis. Jana's in a couple of days. I have never flown by myself and this time I will. I am anxious to get down to Florida and just relax. I want so much to make this trip if God doesn't care. I have been prayed for and anointed several time for this problem, but God has always told me his grace is sufficient. Even though he has not healed me of this condition, he has always stepped in and regulated my heart and for that I praise his holy name. I guess I am asking that you all might pray that whatever has triggered these flareups over the past year, would come to an end. I went 4 or 5 years without a full blown episode and now in the past year it's happened 3 times. If it's something I'm doing wrong, I pray that I might understand and change me! I know that you will honor my request and go to God in my behalf. For that I want to thank you all.
I hope everyone has a wonder and safe holiday




3 comments:
may god keep you
We will be praying!
I see by your countdown that you are just getting ready for take-off! I'll say a prayer right now that our Lord will have mercy and you will have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment