Hey Everyone - Well here it is. This is the wedding cake I had to deliver today. The bride was so happy she kept hugging me. I told her that I had ask all of you to pray. Thank God, He said yes and the cake was a success. Thank you for considering my request and going to God in my behalf.




5 comments:
Hi! I am Sister Sharon from Idaho. I just wanted to tell you that your cake is beautiful. How did you learn cake decorating? I would love to learn that. That really is an amazing cake. God blessed you with some great ability. Too bad I already had my wedding!!!
Wow, thats awesome!!!! =D I want to learn how to make cakes like that..
I really like that cake! I think the ribbon makes it look really crisp and clean. I thought that it looked good in pieces in my kitchen but it looks really good put together.
You have out done youself again.I think your daddy would be proud of your cake making.LOL
That is a gorgeous cake!
Post a Comment