Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Time to go back!
Good Morning everyone - Well, I'm sad to say, but it's that time of year. Time for me to go back to school or work, which ever one you want to call it. I know that God has given me my job. And I thank him for it. I at least get several vacations a year. I work with fantastic people of the world. They understand how I feel concerning my God, my church, my family and the life I have chosen to live. They protect me in many ways. By their language, their stories, irate parents, and even their worldly beliefs. In this public school, I am permitted to show my faith. I often speak of how God has been good to me and my brethren. I've even told my coworkers and the kids to shhhhhhh, today is a day of prayer, when I really needed to be deep in prayer. And thank God, they respected me for it. I have different nativities sitting around especially around Christmas. In a suttle way, I have put nativities in the main show case. I had one of the teachers come up and thank me for my effort no matter how suttle they were. He still knew what they meant. I can even listen to my gospel music without anyone telling me to turn it off. I usually listen to instrumentals, but during Christmas program time, I listen to the music we are trying to learn, over and over again. So, how blessed I am that God gave me this job. At least it's not that bad to go back to work when I can take God with me and show He is with me. Chelsea-Belsea's dad works for our school system also. He works in all the schools in our area. So every once in a while I get to see one of the brethren. And you know what, it's usually when I need a pick me up. I'm praying for a good and safe school year. At this age group (7th & 8th grade) you never know what kind of mood their going to be in, so prayer is an absolute necessity. Well, prayer is always a necessity even in our every day life. Everyone have a good day. I'll talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I know that after a summer off, it's kinda hard to have to go back...but thank God that you continue. It's amazing to me how God has worked with you in this position at that school. You are such a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. You've touched lives there. I'm sitting here crying *tears are streaming* thinking of the ones that I have crossed paths with, through my own children, that have known you. When they've learned that we are connected, they tell me how you've touched their lives. Some of those kids that pass you are truly troubled and you've given them peace and comfort, even just by being in your presence at times. I'm so thankful for you and the example you give for us to constantly shine our lights because we never really know exactly how many are watching and are affected by our actions. I love you so much, Sis Frankie. Thank you for your ways. You are a blessing to many more than just me. You're probably blushing right now, but I couldn't help myself. You should know that you make a difference. *kisses*
What a sweet testimony you have. As women we are often put into places that are not often comfortable to us, but yet God has chosen them. All we can do is be a light for Him and live our lives as Jesus did while on earth. Sounds like that is exactly what you do!
I already miss you being home with me. Just tell them to give you a lap top and work from home!!!! Then I won't have to be here by myself...hehe
What a sweet opportunity God has given you to be an example to those you're around. And from Sis Jana's beautiful testimony it sounds like the Lord has used you to shine a light and not hide it under a bush. I'll have to read your post to my daughter today. She's off to work now at a daycare school. She came home the other day in tears over the way one of the teachers had treated one of the little children. She has prayed about looking for other work but when she thinks of leaving those children, Its breaks her heart to not be there for them. Please pray for the teacher that God for the children sake, will soften her.
Well it seems like the summers get shorter and shorter every year but I am glad that you work with such wonderful people it makes it so much easier.
And thank you for listening to me this morning rattle on about my worries concerning my Dad I know you will pray and thank you for that too.
I'm glad you work at South Wayne(oops 7th and 8th grade center) because you were always there when I needed you...if I was having a bad day, needed a ride home if I missed the bus, and somebody I could talk to...You made those 3 years bearable...Also I'm glad you're there for Sarah, she really enjoys stopping by to see you. What am I suppose to do at college without someone there such as you or my dad???
Post a Comment