Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Please Welcome a Sister!

Hi everyone - I want to introduce you to Sis. Jana. She has joined us with our blogging. She is such a sweet, bubbly and caring person. I promise, you will enjoy her. You can find her in My Brethren links.
Sis. Lori - I think you met her when you visited us a couple of years ago.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

i can't find your brethren links =(

Sis. Leah said...

its sis jana its the 12th one listed from the top

Sis. Lori P. said...

No WAY! I'm hopping right on over to her blog! Thanks for talking her into blogging! I absolutely loved visiting with her when we were there in Indy. BTW I loved your cake, and it is so sweet that you asked us girls to pray and that God blessed your efforts. What dear friends we have all become as bloggie sisters!

~sis jana~ said...

Hi! Thank you for introducing me! I think I'm finally figuring all this blogging stuff out. I'm loving it! Can't wait to get to know everybody! Already know some of you ;) Love you!

Shannon said...

Thank you for introducing us. This sister blogging thing is "EXPLODING". I love it!!!!