Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good Saturday to everyone, I want to share a beautiful blessing I received today. Bro, Steve, Sis. Charlotte and myself was at the church painting the trim on the building. A young man pulled up and ask if we were brethren. I told him yes we were. He ask if we wanted some help. I ask him if he was a brother. He said yes, I'm Bro. Rusty, Sis. Donna's grandson. (Sis. Donna visits with us occasionally.) I told him sure we would love to have his help. I was so uplifted that a young brother (19 years old) would stop what he was going to do and help us. He told me that he lived close to our assembly but he usually assembles at the Shelby Street church. He said he guesses it's because he is more familiar with brethren there. I told him that's understandable. That one day, we would all get to be together. I am still rejoicing with the love that we were showed today by God and by a brother.

Have a great and wonderful day in the Lord!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

That is so awesome how God reveals us to other brethren or other brethren to us.

Sis. Lori P. said...

That was really sweet of this young man to stop and spend time working with you! Maybe you will see him in meeting tomorrow?

Sis Stubby said...

That really made me feel good to hear about that. God is so good to send someone to help us.

Kim said...

What a blessing. It was sweet that God opened the door. Now we'll see what happens! Keep us posted!

Shannon said...

Hi Sister Frankie, I'm Sister Shannon in Idaho. It's great to meet another Sister. Happy blogging to you, can't wait to get to know you.

Tiffany said...

Thats really sweet. I'm glad he stopped and helped and that you were able to meet a new brother :)

Sis. Leah said...

What a wonderful experience to be witness to. Hopeful he will come and visit us one day. Also I miss having you here. I don't have anyone (grown ups) to talk to..lol..

Anonymous said...

What a blessing God sent to you, A sweet opportunity to show the Fathers love to a brother you didn't even know before! Thanks for the uplifting testimony for my day :)

Kristen said...

Hi, Im sis kristen from oregon, its nice to see another sister blogging, and what a sweet testimony !!