Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I Got the Yard Sale Blues!
Good Afternoon to everyone, Tomorrow and Friday, me and my girls are planning to have a yard sale. It's time for me to rid myself of 30 years of "junk". I would like to ask for your prayers that the weather would cooperate and things would go good as far as the sale. I'm not much for yard sales at all. Usually, I spend all that time gathering items and pricing them just to pack it all up and deliver it to the closest Goodwill. But I do look forward to spending time with some of the brethren. Have a wonderful day in the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I do hope & pray your yard sale will be great. I'm with you on the not looking forward to having one. I just had one last weekend & BOY am I glad it's done.
Noah says to cheer up he will be there to help you..hehe I am sure all will go well. Tomorrow is suppose to be beautiful and so is Friday for the most part. But God can make it how ever he wants it.
Well we should be there as long as I don't wake up with some other illness. We will walk over when ever we get up and have breakfast and get going.
Johnny needs to make a song up for you.LOL
I'll pray for ya :) Yard sales are SO much work. Hopefully it will be a great sucess!
Ugh! Not another yard sale! ;+) Poor thing...we'll pray that it will go well...!
Post a Comment