Hi Everyone, As you can tell Momma Lou's Place is under construction. Hopefully, when I get a better understanding, I can make my blog more interesting. I hope to meet lots of new brethren from all around the country.
Welcome to the blogging world Sister! I hope you find it a wonderful experience. It has been so fun getting to know Sisters from across the country. It makes my desire to travel so much greater. I cant wait to get to know you and share in you joys and sorrows.
Hello! The Dad and I've actually been to Southport church about 3 1/2 years ago now. We were so nervous meeting new brethren and just surprising you all by walking in to meeting. The brethren there received us with such a sweetness, we were so welcomed and it felt like home! Glad to have you blogging and I'll add you as one of my "bloggie friends" on my side bar.
Hello, I am Sis. Julie from Oklahoma. I hope you like blogging like I do. I love meeting new friends (brethern). I've never been to Indiana, so this is my way of meeting people from up there, until I can actually go there :)
11 comments:
Hi, Momma Lou, How are you!! Hee/hee, I'm so glad you decided to get a blog as well.
Hi Sis Frankie, anytime you need help I will be here to rescue you
Hey there glad you decided to join us in blog land .
Looks good!! Glad you and Leah decided to join us is is so much fun. FYI the pics of the family didn't show up?
Never mind about your pics I see them now!!
Nice to meet you Sis. Frankie! I'm Sis. Lorraine (Aka: Raine ;) ) Glad all you ladies are starting to blog! =D
Welcome to the blogging world Sister! I hope you find it a wonderful experience. It has been so fun getting to know Sisters from across the country. It makes my desire to travel so much greater. I cant wait to get to know you and share in you joys and sorrows.
Hello! The Dad and I've actually been to Southport church about 3 1/2 years ago now. We were so nervous meeting new brethren and just surprising you all by walking in to meeting. The brethren there received us with such a sweetness, we were so welcomed and it felt like home! Glad to have you blogging and I'll add you as one of my "bloggie friends" on my side bar.
Yahoo! Another sister to get to know! I just can't wait to go to Indiana to meet you all (Lord willing).
~Sis.Tiffany P
Junction City OR
Sweet to meet you!
I'm Sister Dayna from Oregon. I don't have a blog, but I love to "lurk" and hear all of what the Lord does for my dear brethren ;)
Hello, I am Sis. Julie from Oklahoma. I hope you like blogging like I do. I love meeting new friends (brethern). I've never been to Indiana, so this is my way of meeting people from up there, until I can actually go there :)
Post a Comment