Row 2 - Sis. Leah, Sis. Jackie and Sis. Krissy
Row 2 - Sis. Nancy B, Sis. Stubby, Sis. Golda, Sis. Martha, Sis. CeaAnn
Row 3 - Sis. Leah, Sis. Jana, Sis. Cindy, Sis. Holli B, Sis. Jackie, Sis. Krissy
Not Pictured Sis. Holly R, Sis. Midge, and Sis Kathy (came in after picture was taken)
We took other pictures of the evening's activities, but I'll let the other girls put those up. As usual, I love being with the brethren. We had lots of good food, beautiful singing and wonderful fellowship. God blessed us with a beautiful day. The weather was suppose to be rain, but God gave us sun. You know, I don't know why he keeps being so good to us. But he does!!




6 comments:
Hey if you get a chance can you e-mail me those pictures please. They turned out good!!!
Thank you sooo much and what a great idea! We had quite a few of the blogging sister here this weekend for the wedding. We should have done that too! I cant wait for the day that I get to see you guys face to face and give you all a great big squeeze!
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I think that was INCREDIBLY SWEET of you all to take that picture for us! That is such a great idea also, so we can see who all is a part of your assembly. I am so glad you all had a nice weekend :)
Aww, what a sweet idea! We should do that with all the sisters here in Oregon! And like Sis. Kim said, almost all of the blogging sisters in Oregon and Idaho were together last week and we could've done one! Thanks for doing that for us!! =D
I LOVE that!!! Those pictures are GREAT!!! Yes we need to do that too.
Post a Comment