Friday, June 20, 2008
Thank God We Made It!!
The yard sale is over! I am so thankful. Weather was good, especially yesterday. Today it was somewhat humid. But all in all, not bad. Thanks for all the prayers. This is the best I have ever done. Not a gold mine, but I'm well pleased. I am so blessed to have the children God gave me. All 6 helped in any way they could. God has truly blessed my begotten children with wonderful mates who all treat me as their own mother. Sometimes I wonder how one person can be so blessed. I am spoiled!!! Even though the past few years have been hard, God has been there and given so much. He has lifted my head when I didn't have the strength to look up. He has cradle me in his arms when I was restless and had trouble sleeping. He has reminded me of who I am and where I could have been. But even though I am unworthy to even speak His name, He has given me the chance to receive everlasting life through His Son. I may be poor according to the standards of this world, but according to the Word, I am greatly blessed. Who am I to receive such blessing? Nobody, I am nothing. But because of His love, and the sacrifice of Jesus, I am a daughter of the Living God! He has allowed me the chance to get to know all of you. What a wonderful gift this is. Wow, I sure got off the subject of yard sales. Anyhow, everyone have a good night and wonderful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Well you may have been blessed with us as your children in laws but we have been blessed to have you as our mother in law. I thank you for being there for me. Especially while my mom was in the hospital and after she passed away. I do look at you as a mother and I am so thankful God placed you in my life.
What a wonderfully sweet post... we all have that same testimony of God's mercy to us and we should all have that same testimony of the love our children have for us too! Thank God for His mercy to us that we have the hope of eternal life, and thank Him also that he blesses us in this life!
I was told one time in a prophecy that the Lord would provide me with many mothers, when my mother wasn't very much of a mother to me and he truly has and I thank him for that. I am glad that your yard sale did good, you atleast broke 20 dollars! :)
Your post touched my heart. I felt like you could've written my own testimony. (with two kids not six though :)I have looked around at the lovely life I have been given and felt so humbled that the great God of heaven would look down and bless me so. I laughed at your last line. We are such women that even a yard sale post can ramble on into a sweet testimony. Thanks so much for rambling!
Post a Comment